Friday, February 17, 2012

Talking Thai 2/17

----
MR: Did you drink the beer we bought at 7-11
Me: Yeah all of it
MR: All of it?
Me: Yeah, well actually I drank one and a half then poured the rest of the down the drain
MR: *roll eyes, look of disgust*

----
a person walks by 
MR: What was that?

----
TK: Oh you look so pret-tah
MR: O'rly?
---

Me: He wants to meet a nice thai girl.
PK: Ah no, Thai girls won’t like you, you don’t look American.
MR: What?
PK: You are too dark you look like an Indian.
MR: Can I at least get middle eastern?
PK: Yes, I will agree with you that you are middle eastern but average Thai girl will think you are Indian.  You look like a little gay Indian baby boy.

----
PK: No, you are average, mm below average.
MR: What?
PK: You are dark but not tall and handsome.

----
Me: Her name is Jung.
PK: No Pung.
TK: Ping Ping Pung Pung

----
MR: What’s his name?
Me: Joe
MR: Joe? Are you sure?
Me: Yeah.
MR: He signs his emails Joke.  Look, always Joke.

----
PK: Take it easy baby boy.

----
PK (in reference to Mical): No, he is not tourist, he is terrorist.

----
For the visuals















2 comments:

  1. Like the car they are letting you drive! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the daily entertainment! Poor MR he is going to go home with a complex. I might loose weight going on a vacation to Thailand. I can't say the food looks too appetizing. Who won the fish head challenge? You or the fish? No trips to urgent care for allergic reactions that your not sharing?

    ReplyDelete