-- 4 am --
Me: Hi I'd like to check on my luggage
TA: Oh yes, we haven't been able to locate your luggage. We have been contacting LAX with no response.
Me: I'm sorry but our bags are not in LA, we told you yesterday they were sent to Tokyo.
TA: Oh yes we tried Tokyo, but United won't respond
-- 4:30 am --
Me: Hi I'd like to check on my luggage.
UA: I'm sorry ma'm, you took a Thai Airways flight, we can't help you.
Me: Um, well you put me on a Thai airways flight to Bangkok and my luggage on a flight to Tokyo. I would like to know where my luggage is.
UA: Ma'm that is not our responsibility.
Me: Are you serious right now, you have tracking numbers, what's the point of tracking numbers if you have no idea where luggage is.
UA: Well, I can tell that your luggage was last in Tokyo.
Me: Ok, well, is it still there?
UA: Ma'm you need to call Thai Airways:
Me: I have. But you need to tell me where my bag is.
UA: Your bag is in LA.
Me: What LA you just said it was in Tokyo. So what is it, Tokyo or LA???
-- --
PK: Ah Mical, you don't know, you are not old like us.
In my head - rad i aged from 29 to mid thirties. traveling really takes it outta ya!
-- --
PK: Oh sorry Mical, it is all girl talk.
Me: Hahah it's ok, he's used to it.
PK: Oh are you gay?
MR: What? No!
-- --
And now for a few pictures...
Morning Bangkok
Hairstyling with Thai devices failure
The shortest ironing board ever
Worker Day 1
Breakfast
Lunch Box
Hospital Ward or Office?
View from the 24 floor
Cheers
Mical right before dropped the putter on my laptop, literally
How to use a massive putter
Dinner
Breakfast looked good but I think I would pass on lunch and dinner. Is that what auditors do all day, practice there green skills in the office? Love ya, Dad
ReplyDeleteYou gotta cold? :( again! Mommy
ReplyDelete