---
Street Vendor: 1200 Baht
BD: 700 Baht
SV: 1000 Baht
BD: mmm 800 Baht
SV: No no, 900
BD: *rifle through my purse* mmm, don't have that sorry
SV: Use ATM
BD: No 700 Baht?
SV: 900
BD: *pull out 800 baht* this is all I have
SV: *grabs the baht* 100 more, use ATM
BD: No give me back my money
SV: Use ATM
BD: *grabs the sunglasses and grips the money* I want one
SV: 900 baht
BD: don't have it
SV: *smiles* ahhh ok you get it.
---
JD: We want to go to McDonald's and the BTS station
Tuk Tuk Driver: Ok 150 Baht
JD: What no! 60 Baht
TTD: 100 Baht
JD: 60 Baht and we'll buy you a cheeseburger
TTD: 90 Baht
JD: 60 Baht and anything you want from McDonald's
TTD: 70 Baht
JD: Ok 70 Baht, but we're not buying you a cheeseburger.
---
BD: Dude there's a creeper up here.
JD: Where
BD: In the corner
JD: Oh yrah
*2 mins pass*
Creeper: Hello, ladies, my name is Michael. Can I interest you in some english conversation tonight.
BD: uhhh
JD:ummm
Creeper: if you're not interested that is ok and I apologize for the interruption.
BD: Umm, yeah, sorry we are kind of doing a girls night. Thanks though, it was nice meeting you.
---
JD: Pok, you're the best!
BD: Can we take a picture with you?
Pok: Oh my let me fix my face. *ducks down behind the counter* oh okay, do i look nice to you.
----
Lil Thai Masseuse: You have many rings on your necklace.
BD: Yes, 1,2,3,4,5,6. 6 rings for all my husbands.
----
BD: Is it creepy I am taking pictures of the little girl.
JD: Yes.
BD: Yeah, I figured. I was gonna offer her candy. How inappropriate is that? Adult offering a kid candy. What is wrong with me!
----
Let's see the last two days. We finished Bangkok yesterday and it was quite the day.
Grand Palace - Emerald Buddha - Thai Fish Spa - Foot Massage - Shoulder, Neck, and Back Massage - sitting on the bow of the boat - Lebua
Today we arrived in Phuket and are staying in Karon. It is amazing. We sat on the beach and ate thai food and drank shingha. Life is good.
---
I am trying to upload photos but it takes about 5 minutes to do just one. so you only get two, hahahah!
2/20
2/21
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment