7 am phone rings.
Man: hello, this is front desk, you car is here for your tour to Phi Phi Islands
BD: Ok thanks, our pick up time is actually 7:15 we're almost ready. We'll be down in 10.
7:02 am, phone rings
Man: Hello this is your driver, I am here to pick you up.
BD: Ok thanks, but our pick up time is 7:15, we'll be down in a few.
Driver: No, you come down now, I am here now.
BD: Uh, no we are not ready, we will be down in ten.
Driver: You are late, come now, you can't make me wait.
BD: Are you serious right now? My paper work says 7:15
Driver: No you are late, people are on the bus waiting, I will not wait.
BD: Um, yes you will because my paperwork says 7:15
Driver: No it does not
BD: Yes is does, I am looking at it right now
Driver: If you don't come down now, you will have to hire a private driver, I will leave.
BD: No, this is ridiculous you are early!
Driver: I am early? no it is 7 am you are late.
BD: No we are not
Driver: You come down right ---
*click* I hung up.
-----
Duder: Ah Hallo
BD: Hi
Duder: Where are you from?
BD: California
Duder: What is your name?
BD: Bri
Duder: Free
BD: Yep
Duder: it's very nice, huh?
BD: yes
*jenn walks up*
Duder: Hallo, what is your name?
JD: Jennifer
Duder: You her friend
JD: YEs
Duder: Can I take a picture with you?
BD/JD: Uh I guess.
*Duder proceeds to take a picture with us and his friends also take pictures on their cameras. Meanwhile a little Chinese man behind the Indian men, take a picture of us and the Indian man, not creepy at all*
We thought by taking the picture with the Indian dude, they'd back off, opposite effect. Instead they followed us around, asked us how the water was, offered us crackers, and asked, very nice, no? Down side of the experience, being creeped on and not wanting to be in our bathing suits on the boat. Upside, apparently, we'd be a hit in India.
---
Chinese man (same one noted above taking picture) *shows us the picture on his camera of usand the indian guy*: Look, look, good picture, good picture.
BD: Yes it is.
JD: Yeah, thanks.
*we get up and walk around the boat*
Chinese Man Approaches: Ha'ro, Jennifer right.
JD: Uh yea
CM: I was listening to you two when you were talking to the other men.
JD: Ok
CM: Can I take a picture with you two?
BD/JD: Ok
Sooo strange
----
BD to Stranger: Can you take a picture for us?
Stranger: Yes
*Click*
Stranger's companion: Oh very beautiful.
BD: Yes of course.
*stranger and company walk away*
BD: Crap, he said very beautiful, I thought he wanted us to take their picture. Nothing like living up to the arrogant american.
------
Maya Bay (where the filmed the Beach)
Jenn and I at Loh Dalam Bay on Koh Phi Phi Don
Ton Sai Bay on Koh Phi Phi Don





Wow! Some awesome shots great color.
ReplyDelete