Sunday, October 3, 2010

Photos..Day One

Sooooo the internet here is going about as fast as a tricked out vw, which everyone knows is not that fast

I've tried loading videos and photos to have minimal success and my brain is about as vibrant as midnight, so i am just going to give up for the time being.. here's whats worked with me so far...


the traveling trifecta















My reads for da plan and yes motort trend had a great article on the 2011 STI's and WRXs















I'll take this as a sign i should be here



















Rainy sunday morning in Hyde Park
















Coco Cubana
















Chili Chocolate, i was excited
















Subaru, it's a beautiful thing

















** For DASH! ** jackson's off of George's Cookie Monster shot... plus a photo bomb from random aussie duder













2 comments:

  1. "hey, so I saw you taking a picture and I figured you'd want my abs in it"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that Oz's was originally where convicts were taken? Is that why there is a South Dowling St? Did you try to find North Dowling St.

    ReplyDelete