Photos from our last day in sydney.. first night in cairns.. and first day in cairns..
Jules and I in the Harbour
Opera House up close

Opera House even closer
Roo Burger as in Kanagroo mmm mmm
Mosmans Gorge
The trifecta at mosman's gorge
Plastic bag trees
Tube socks in Aus... and the best tour driver, wiley
rainforest!
Crocodile cruise
Jules and Maria
Crocodile... he's the alpha male, scarface
They let me lead the tour, i fashioned it mostly after the jungle cruise at Disneyland
Alexandra lookout range
Maria and Jules at the lookout
Jules and the stick bug like creature
The freshwater lagoon maria and i swam in
Green Tree frog
Me and the stick bug
Super cool vegitation on cape trib
The drive back to cairns from port douglas























Well you look and sound like you are feeling better? Hope you are! I know what I can get you for a Christmas, didgeridoo or would you prefer a stick bug?
ReplyDeletekind of better, not to great today, but that could also be because i am working :) I would like a stick bug creepy, but i liked it. it kept reaching it's arms out to me, made me feel very loved and wanted :)
ReplyDelete