Monday, September 27, 2010

Mmm, Australia, it’s what’s on the menu

So it’s been almost a year since I’ve been able to touch my travel blog!!! But in four more days I will have endless amounts of adventure (hopefully) to go on and on about! So here’s how the next three weeks will be panning out:

Leave Oct 1 LAX
Arrive Sydney Oct 3
Arrive Cairns Oct 6
Arrive Melbourne Oct 10
Arrive Hobart Oct 20
Arrive LAX Oct 24

I am traveling with my awesome cousin, Julie, and amazing friend, Maria. More on them to come later =)

Expected highlights are as follows:
- Great Barrier Reef
- Water flushing the opposite direction
- Daintree Rainforest
- 12 Apostles
- Hillsong
- Great Ocean Road
- Australia Surfers
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
- Bondi
- Swing Dancing
- Tasmania devils
- Koala Bears
- Kangaroos
- Didgeridoos

1 comment:

  1. The water flushing the opposite sounds super bomb, as well as the cool animals :-)

    ReplyDelete