Sunday, October 4, 2009

T minus 2 day!

We leave in a little over two days! The excitement is building. I have some how managed to fit ALL of my stuff into one bag. And the bag is capable of being carried by me! Well until we find boys to carry them for us, hahaha!!! Also, the Brazilian visa is here! Yeahhh!! For any future Brazilian travelers, please note, it is best not to plan an international trip a month before you leave for Brazil because they need your passport for two weeks to give you the Visa.... Made the mistake of applying for the Visa less than two weeks before my Canada trip and only had a week and a half between Canada and South America. Very expensive mistake. But hey, at least I have my visa and I am going, hoooray! South America!!!! This is a picture of my costly Visa, i like how my flash captured the hologram! Please don't try and steal my identity:)


All that into one bag, doesn't seem like a lot but I have like two weeks of stuff... i think. And yes, those fabulous heel on the right are coming, hey-o.


Yeah one bag, GOOOOO BOLTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment