Since today is a big travel day, we truely appreciate any prayers for safe journeys you send our way!
Lastly, I'd like to spend a moment providing thank you to everyone that has made this trip possible -
Mom - thank you for letting me borrow your back, I will wear it will pride.
Jax - thank you for letting katie borrow you messenger bag thing, we will treat it with the utmost respect and care in south america.
Olga - My dear mother Russia, thank you for risking your life and driving into O-side to drop us off at the train.
Meg - Thank you for driving all the way to LA to give us a ride home when we get back, I know this has yet to occur, but we appreciate the commitment.
Tim M. - Thank you for offering to pick us up from the drug lords when you go in November.
Much LOVE to you all..
Next blog will be from somewhere outside the US :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment